Forge of Empires launched for iPad
InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is available for download on the App store – players can login on the iPad with their browser account, switch back and forth between devices or create an entirely new account on the tablet. The user interface has been optimized for touchscreen and supports multitouch-gestures. Additionally, the game’s reworked graphics fully utilize the iPads high-resolution retina-tablets. InnoGames has released a new video with the launch, introducing the iPad app and announcing an iPad fan contest via Forge of Empire’s Facebook page.
The optimized touch controls, visuals and direct play support allow for a true mobile gaming experience – also sporting full cross-platform functionality, the app enables players with a browser account to log in via the iPad, continue playing and then switch back to the browser at any time, without ever losing progress. Accounts that are created on the iPad can also be used to access the browser version. The recently released Postmodern Era can be played on the iPad as well. The iPad release is part of InnoGames’ ongoing cross-platform strategy. The team is already working on the iPhone- and Android-Versions for Forge of Empires, which will follow at a later date.
For more info, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/forge-of-empires/id711455226?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Ariana Grande Character Arrives to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Ariana Grande returns to Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius! Tackle a musical showdown with renowned artist in the latest collaboration.
- Summoner's Legion - R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
- Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner's Leg...
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...