Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Empires. From now on, the game’s guilds may participate in a large-scale battle for control and power on one persistent continent. Participating guilds need to gain and keep control of sectors by means of battle and will trade and gain rewards like recruitment or research boosts according to their success. InnoGames released a video explaining the basics of guild vs. Guild. The feature is available now for all language versions.
In Guild vs. Guild, the goal is to expand one’s own guilds territory by conquering them from NPC-enemies and other guilds, and defending them against enemy takeover. Aside from numerous armies, guilds also need various rare goods to gain control of sectors, so peaceful traders add to their guild’s success as well. Since each sector needs resources and troops from different Ages in order to be conquered, it’s possible for all players of a guild to participate, regardless of their progress in the game – as long as they have reached at least the Iron Age. Controlled territory grants a guild experience points, which then contributes to its power level. The higher the level, the better rewards and perks all guild members will obtain daily.
For more info, visit http://us.forgeofempires.com/?ref=dotcom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal - New RPG Features Released
- To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of the...
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...
- Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
- GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game "Mucho Party" will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party ...