Forge of Empires Enters Industrial Age
InnoGames launched the eighth era to be introduced to the popular online game, Forge of Empires, today. The Industrial Age takes players past the Colonial Age, and further into the future, bringing with it modern chemistry, hygiene and railways for fast transportation. Also joining the period is a continent map of The New World – complete with eight provinces waiting to be conquered.
Players will find the age’s modern ballistics and bullets to be useful on the battle fields of Forge of Empires, as well as its powerful Howitzers. Two Great Buildings are ready to be built in cities, representing important architecture from the time period: Royal Albert Hall and the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington. Like past Great Buildings, these can only be built in cooperation with other players, but offer valuable goods and production bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Action RPG Cancelled by EA
- Recently, EA has announced that their upcoming 4 vs. 1 Action RPG "Shadow Realms" has been cancelled. Those that have participated i...
- Shikihime Garden: Limited Edition Card Released
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card: Kurakakemiy...
- GamesCampus Announces Valentine's Day Events
- GamesCampus just announced Valentine's Day events for all of their games! Check out the events in Asda Story, Shot Online, MLB Dugout Her...