Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event. In 2016, the cross-platform title plans to recognize past figures who made interesting contributions to our world, including lesser knowns such as Isadora Duncan, the famous American dancer who flouted social norms in the early 20th century, and Pope Gregory XIII for his introduction of the Gregorian calendar that includes our modern day leap year.
Forge of Empires is a cross-platform strategy game (playable on browser, iOS and Android) in which players, tasked with leading a city to prosperity, can research new technologies, build impressive historical buildings and enlarge their sphere of influence through military campaigns and skillful dealings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.