Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event. In 2016, the cross-platform title plans to recognize past figures who made interesting contributions to our world, including lesser knowns such as Isadora Duncan, the famous American dancer who flouted social norms in the early 20th century, and Pope Gregory XIII for his introduction of the Gregorian calendar that includes our modern day leap year.
Forge of Empires is a cross-platform strategy game (playable on browser, iOS and Android) in which players, tasked with leading a city to prosperity, can research new technologies, build impressive historical buildings and enlarge their sphere of influence through military campaigns and skillful dealings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Live on PC
- Cryptic Studios has announced that the Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter is available today for PC.
- Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive str...
- Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
- Plarium today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook.