Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires – the Guild Expeditions. The feature brings players together in the common cause of gathering Expedition Points through battles and negotiations. Successful guilds will be rewarded with Guild Power. The feature includes a vibrant and interactive map, which initially leads guilds through an ancient Jungle civilization.
Individual players will receive rewards as well, depending on their personal contribution to the overall team. More information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Guild Expeditions are now live on the beta server, and will be released in the game next month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
- Techland announced today that a free demo of Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC.
- Cloak and Dagger Pack Revealed for Tribes Ascend
- This week's Tribes Ascend update will include new content for the Infiltrator Class.