Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires – the Guild Expeditions. The feature brings players together in the common cause of gathering Expedition Points through battles and negotiations. Successful guilds will be rewarded with Guild Power. The feature includes a vibrant and interactive map, which initially leads guilds through an ancient Jungle civilization.
Individual players will receive rewards as well, depending on their personal contribution to the overall team. More information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Guild Expeditions are now live on the beta server, and will be released in the game next month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!
- Seven Souls Online begins closed beta
- Neowiz Games has announced the beginning of closed beta testing for its newest MMORPG, Seven Souls Online.