Flyff v16 in open beta
Fly For Fun v16 is all but live, with open beta for the new update running from this Friday, October 22nd, until October 29th.
v16, The Rise of the Muran, offers eight new class evolutions for players to explore, as well as a new area with a new instanced dungeon, new monsters, new city, and new grinding area. The Muran are a tribe of cat-like people who have called for the help of Flyffer’s help. A series of events will celebrate the launch of the update, including a chance to win an Ancient Weapon. The update is officially live on November 2nd.
Flyff is published by Gala-Net (gPotato), who also publishes Allods Online and AIKA Online.
Flyff v16 Concept Art:
Flyff V16: Rise of the Muran – Open Beta Announcement
Sunnyvale, California – October 22nd, 2010. Leading free-to-play online game publisher Gala-Net is pleased to invite players to participate in Flyff’s V16 Open Beta, starting today!
Open Beta will run from October 22nd to October 29th, and will showcase eight new class evolutions, a new end-level instanced dungeon, new monsters to battle, a new region and city to explore, and a new premium spot for grinding.
Roam the lands of Kaillun to battle the hostile Lykan tribe or stay safe Eillun, the city of cat-like Muran people. Find new powerful weapons in the Catacombs of Anguish and in Ankou’s Asylum. With so much to do in the world of Madrigal, there has never been a better time to Fly For Fun!
And to kick things off with a bang, Flyff has a stellar line-up of events, including the chance to win an Ancient Weapon of your choice! For more details on V16 and all the upcoming launch events, please go to the Flyff Official Website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash Update: New Hero, Upgraded Building
- Select buildings will be remodeled and the fastest hero the game has ever seen will be joining the ranks.
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...