First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
The Tyranid Swarm is a five player co-op map where players must face off against an endless swarm of Tyranids. There are many other improvements also in the patch, including player commendations and performance improvements. The patch notes are detailed here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe releases Update 12.0
- Digital Extremes has just launched their biggest update for Warframe yet, with the new Update 12.0 expansion that reveals a new warframe suit,...
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...
- Reboot Develop 2015: Guest Speaks Revealed
- George Bernard Shaw, a famous Irish writer once said that: Those who search for paradise on earth should come and see Dubrovnik. We can only a...