First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
The Tyranid Swarm is a five player co-op map where players must face off against an endless swarm of Tyranids. There are many other improvements also in the patch, including player commendations and performance improvements. The patch notes are detailed here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...
- Marvel Avengers Academy Hosts Guardians of the Galaxy Event
- MARVEL Avengers Academy welcomes the famously beloved Guardians of the Galaxy team, reimagined as students, to campus!
- Divina Enters Open Beta
- The open beta testing period for Divina has begun.