First Major Update Announced For Knight Age Online
Joymax has announced details of its first major update for Knight Age Online.
The update introduces boss pupae, dropped exclusively from boss monsters. The best of these have a small drop rate, so it takes luck and dedication to collect one. These can also be raised and combined with other pupae to make even stronger companions. Players will be able to find three of these boss pupae starting September 25: Mongoose, Hagen, and Belford.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age “Mongoose” Concept Art
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online: 8th Clan Championship Finals This Saturday, April 12th
- The eighth official clan championship of the 3D-MMO-browser game Tanki Online is drawing close to its conclusion and On Saturday, 12th April
- Starriser: New Fleets Introduced
- As it already did for the Alpha version of Starriser, their much awaited space- themed MMO, Valencian studio Arpic Games is introducing all th...
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.