First Co-Op Gameplay From Interstellar Marines Released
Today sees the release of the first, massive co-op mission for Interstellar Marines. The NeuroGen Incident immediately thrusts the player and up to three friends into a pivotal event in the Interstellar Marines universe. The mission ties directly into the storyline of the game and helps to create the foundations for the upcoming single player and coop campaigns.
“We promised our players tactical cooperative gameplay, and this is our first step towards fully delivering on that promise. The team has been laser-focused on delivering an exceptional update that meets the highest expectations of the Interstellar Marines community,” said Kim Haar Jørgensen, creative director of Interstellar Marines.
The NeuroGen Incident is 6 times the size of the largest Interstellar Marines multiplayer map, and pushes the very boundaries of what the Unity 4 engine is capable of. “We’ve been pushing at Unity’s boundaries with the size and complexity of this mission. I don’t think we knew what Unity was capable of until we tested its limits and The NeuroGen Incident is the amazing result,” said Jørgensen.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
- Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
- Dual Universe Kickstarter Successful
- Novaquark, a Paris-based game studio, has announced that the Dual Universe Kickstarter campaign has finished successfully.
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.