First Co-Op Gameplay From Interstellar Marines Released
Today sees the release of the first, massive co-op mission for Interstellar Marines. The NeuroGen Incident immediately thrusts the player and up to three friends into a pivotal event in the Interstellar Marines universe. The mission ties directly into the storyline of the game and helps to create the foundations for the upcoming single player and coop campaigns.
“We promised our players tactical cooperative gameplay, and this is our first step towards fully delivering on that promise. The team has been laser-focused on delivering an exceptional update that meets the highest expectations of the Interstellar Marines community,” said Kim Haar Jørgensen, creative director of Interstellar Marines.
The NeuroGen Incident is 6 times the size of the largest Interstellar Marines multiplayer map, and pushes the very boundaries of what the Unity 4 engine is capable of. “We’ve been pushing at Unity’s boundaries with the size and complexity of this mission. I don’t think we knew what Unity was capable of until we tested its limits and The NeuroGen Incident is the amazing result,” said Jørgensen.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Arrives On Steam
- Webzen has announced the launch of C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) on Steam.
- Happy 10th Anniversary for PlanetSide 1
- As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free!
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.