First 3 Chapters of Total War: The Sword of Attila Available For Free
The latest Total War™ novel, written by New York Times best-selling author David Gibbins, will be available from January 29 on eBook, hardback and paperback in the UK, France, Germany and US (check your favorite local retailer for specific formats and release dates). But you can read the first thrilling chapters right now.
Against the backdrop of a crumbling Western Roman Empire, The Sword of Attila charts the birth and meteoric rise to power of the Hunnic warlord. Seen through the eyes of Flavius, a Roman Tribune thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, this deeply researched tale blends intrigue, high adventure and tactical analysis with scenes depicting the glory and horror of large-scale battle.
The first three chapters are available to read for free on the Total War Wiki and you’ll be able to recreate Attila’s story for yourself in the forthcoming Total War™: ATTILA on February 17.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Shutting Down May 31
- A post on the main blog for Nosgoth has confirmed that the Legacy of Kain MOBA will be ceasing development, shutting down its servers in May.
- Sword Coast Legends: New D&D Style Game Coming Soon
- Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, today announced Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & D...
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.