FireFall’s Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
CityState Entertainment’s recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel Beck is sure to bring an eerie surreal fantasy beat to immerse players into the world of hardcore RvRvR gameplay. But don’t take my word for it, take a listen to some of his practice run stabs below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Teases New PvE Content
- WeMade has revealed more new content coming to Riders of Icarus, this time with a PvE focus.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta and giveaway
- KoramGame has announced that Spirit Tales will begin its open beta on April 25.