FireFall’s Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
CityState Entertainment’s recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel Beck is sure to bring an eerie surreal fantasy beat to immerse players into the world of hardcore RvRvR gameplay. But don’t take my word for it, take a listen to some of his practice run stabs below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
- New Infinite Crisis Videos: Gaslight Batman and Doomsday
- Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released two new Champion Profile videos for Infinite Crisis. The new videos give fans an in-dep...
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...