FireFall’s Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
CityState Entertainment’s recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel Beck is sure to bring an eerie surreal fantasy beat to immerse players into the world of hardcore RvRvR gameplay. But don’t take my word for it, take a listen to some of his practice run stabs below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
- GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game "Mucho Party" will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party ...
- GBE Games Debuts Fantasy MMORPG The Lost Titans October 31st
- GBE Games today announced that on October 31st it will launch the popular browser-based fantasy MMORPG, The Lost Titans.
- Rock The Crater of Cross Fire
- G4Box has announced the Crater, a new challenge for players of Cross Fire.