Firefall’s Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last event before its July 9 Open Beta. The Beta Weekend features three days of free access to the game, a special contest for high-end gaming gear and a unique community unlock – the Infiltrator Nightvision Goggles. The upcoming Open Beta launch also marks the end of Firefall’s Founder’s Pack sales, leaving fans with just over a month to get exclusive rewards before they’re retired on July 8.
During the public Beta Weekend test Red 5 is looking for a fresh round of feedback on Firefall’s latest features and content. Testers will find an improved Chosen invasion targeting the open world, exciting new locations and dynamic missions, revamped progression and crafting systems, new Battleframe abilities and more. With Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone hitting in July, this will be everyone’s best opportunity to influence the upcoming Open Beta launch.
As an additional bonus for helping test the game, Red 5 will be running a new trailer contest. It has partnered with Razer™ and AMD to offer two epic prize packages that include a Razer™ BlackWidow Tournament Edition keyboard, AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (HIS IceQ X² Edition), Commander-level Founder’s Pack and a limited edition Firefall Brontodon plushie. Additional contest information can be found at the official Beta Weekend page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moto Racer 4 Roars onto Console & PC in October
- Moto Racer 4 announces its release for Playstation®4, Xbox One, PC and Mac worldwide on October 13, 2016.
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.