Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live at Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany. Currently in its first stage of Open Beta testing, Firefall delivers unique skill-based vertical combat in a futuristic sci-fi universe. This year at Gamescom Red 5 will discuss ongoing plans to push back the melding and unlock Firefall’s world, featuring its latest dynamic events and three new “melding pockets”, the upcoming Gamescom milestone and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Announces 24 Hour Alpha Free for All Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins April 2
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Delta Recruitment – a new in-game event set to prepare the world of St...
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.