Firefall to go hands-on at Gamescom and PAX
Firefall will be joining many other games for preview in August at the gameshows Gamescom and PAX Prime.
At Gamescom, Firefall will preview with a hands-on demo and give a glimpse into competitive multi-player; while at PAX, players will be able to experience new PvE content and multiplayer maps, plus the debut of Firefall’s open world co-op.
Firefall is still accepting beta applicants as it prepares to move forward from its Friends & Family beta.
Firefall Gameplay Screenshot
08.08.2011– Laguna Hills, CA – August 8, 2011 – Red 5 Studios™ announces it will bring its highly anticipated free-to-play, team-based shooter Firefall™ to Gamescom in Cologne, Germany, starting August 17, followed by a hands-on unveiling at PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington, August 26.
With a powerhouse team including Mark Kern (former team lead for World of Warcraft), Scott Youngblood (lead designer for Tribes and Tribes 2), and an infusion of science fiction genius from Orson Scott Card (author of Ender’s Game), Red 5 is driving forward to ensure it delivers a triple-A polish game that is above and beyond anything seen on the free-to-play market today.
Those attending Gamescom will get a special preview of what makes Firefall’s core gameplay so innovative with a full hands-on demo and look at the newest competitive multiplayer experience. The following week fans will get an exclusive opportunity to play new PvE content and additional multiplayer maps during Firefall’s open world co-op debut!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia introduces message system
- Lagoonia has introduced a new message system today.
- Shards Online Hits New Kickstarter Goal
- Yesterday, Shards Online hit their main goal for their second Kickstarter project.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.