Firefall Launches Update 1.6
Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.
New in 1.6 is Jetball, a new Arena PvP mode; Holdout – Jericho, a new instanced PvE mode; and Titan Battle – Defense of Dredge, a new 10-pilot mission.
The update also introduces more story, difficulty modes for instanced missions, new operations, bounties, and many other tweaks and improvements. You can read more details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Launches Closed Beta Test
- Closed beta finally begins for the bad-ass women of Scarlet Blade.
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...