Firefall Launches Update 1.6
Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.
New in 1.6 is Jetball, a new Arena PvP mode; Holdout – Jericho, a new instanced PvE mode; and Titan Battle – Defense of Dredge, a new 10-pilot mission.
The update also introduces more story, difficulty modes for instanced missions, new operations, bounties, and many other tweaks and improvements. You can read more details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.
- Koei Tecmo America Confirms Berserk (working title) Coming West
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to confirm today the upcoming North American release of Berserk (working title).
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.