Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall’s beta.
Covered in this latest update are:
– Core combat play, including adjustments to run speed, jump jets, weapons, abilities, and the replacement of one class with a new class design.
– The removal of traditional levels and the implementation of battle frames, which act like weight classes with plenty of choice for frame specialization.
– Updates on crafting.
– A new loadout UI.
– New missions and areas to explore.
– A new eSports map, Shanty Town.
– The introduction of dueling and squad challenge modes.
– New camera modes.
You can check out a preview of all these new features in the video below.
Firefall Beta Update: August 7, 2012
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
- Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...
- Divinity: Original Sin Conquers America
- The little RPG that could, Divinity: Original Sin, began as an idea funded by the fans.