Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall’s beta.
Covered in this latest update are:
– Core combat play, including adjustments to run speed, jump jets, weapons, abilities, and the replacement of one class with a new class design.
– The removal of traditional levels and the implementation of battle frames, which act like weight classes with plenty of choice for frame specialization.
– Updates on crafting.
– A new loadout UI.
– New missions and areas to explore.
– A new eSports map, Shanty Town.
– The introduction of dueling and squad challenge modes.
– New camera modes.
You can check out a preview of all these new features in the video below.
Firefall Beta Update: August 7, 2012
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?
- Ubisoft Announces Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition will be available digitally on Windows® PC and for the first time on tablet (iOS and Andro...
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.