Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
Red 5 Studios has announced that Firefall’s Founders Rewards program has reached its epic conclusion with one final reward: integrated Twitch broadcasting.
The Firefall Founders Rewards program was launched in late 2012, allowing Founding Members to work together to unlock special Loyalty Rewards with the purchase of Founders Packs. All three exclusive items – Virtual Camouflage Goggles, “Locust” Warpaint, and a Custom Thumper – have all been unlocked for Founders Pack holders.
To celebrate reaching its final stretch goal, Red 5 Studios will introduce integrated Twitch livestreaming, allowing players to broadcast live video of Firefall to their Twitch channel seamlessly, including an exclusive chat integration. This will combine with Firefall’s eSports Toolkit to give competitive players a solid set of features to produce broadcasts and more.
“Livestreams are all about interaction, so launching Twitch integration is a fitting ‘Thank You’ to our awesome community for helping us reach this milestone,” said James Macauley, Vice President of Development, Red 5 Studios. “We’re putting our hearts into Firefall and their continuing support is what keeps us going.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Releases New Patch And Gets Steam Autumn Sale Discount
- Nether, the first urban-survival game, has a lot to be thankful for: solid early adopter numbers, a strong community of gamers who are helping...
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: China Version Now Hosted by Tencent
- Robot Entertainment today announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games to bring ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, the upcoming fast-paced o...
- Demon Crusade: Now in open beta
- NGames today announced its turn-based adventure MMORPG, Demon Crusade, is now open to all players.