Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
Firefall’s development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012, which you can watch below.
The diary discusses PvE and PvP modes, as well as how development stages rely on player feedback during each step. This development is planned to grow the game step by step, making sure each feature is functional and fun before adding new features. The world’s design is also designed to have players push back and increase the playable area in the world as they grow stronger.
Firefall is being published by Red 5 Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more
- Ice Age Online Launches Open Beta
- Bigpoint has launched the international open beta of Ice Age Online.
- War of the Immortals launches Titan's Fury
- War has become more massive than ever with the upcoming release of Titan's Fury, the latest expansion for Perfect World Entertainment...