FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
Red 5 Studios is finally letting the jetpack cat out of the bag, with the reveal of the FireFall Road to Launch DevBlog series. And the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a “keep it simple, stupid” approach to progression and customization. These changes are set to change just about every aspect of how Battleframes in the game are currently customized, and offers a nifty visual queue of progress to boot.
Catch the full details on part 1 of the devblog series now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.
- E3 2014 Recap – Battle Cry
- With the entire Bethesda spotlight on the recent Elder Scrolls Online launch, this one flew under our radar entirely. We barely managed to sn...