Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Releases Today
Fire & Blood, the second major content expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent, allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map to engage with iconic tales from the show, including Daenerys’ sack of the slaver cities, Robb Stark’s march on King’s Landing, and the Night’s Watch ranging to the unknown north of the Wall. Game of Thrones fans can play ‘Fire & Blood’ beginning today on iOS via the Apple App Store, on Facebook, Kongregate, and on DisruptorBeam.com.
Tales of Ice and Fire! – In this all-new system, players can engage with Westeros in a whole new way – reaping epic rewards in quick-to-play Tales, assigning Sworn Swords to challenges, and completing tasks at each location. Players that succeed can earn and collect rewards immediately or rely on their Sworn Sword’s experience, gear and some luck to push onto the next challenge – or fail in the attempt! Players can compare their results with their friends on a Tales-specific leaderboard system.
Next Age of DRAGONS! – Players can not only find a dragon egg and hatch it into a baby dragon but now, with the launch of Fire & Blood, players can evolve their baby dragons into young, adolescent dragons – by far the most desired companion in all of Westeros! Use the brand new Dragon Pit building to evolve uncolored, Red, Tan and Green dragons and unlock their incredible potential!
New Buildings – In addition to a new Dragon Pit, Fire & Blood adds the Great Hall to your holdings where you can trade special items earned in the Tales of Ice & Fire system, using all new recipes.
New ‘Season 5’ Content – The launch of Fire & Blood follows the Season 5 kick-off of the TV show. As with previous seasons, players can play through new content, quests, and purchase items that sync with each new episode. Watch on Sunday, play on Monday!
Additional details about the Fire & Blood expansion can be found in these recent blog posts and videos:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Evie Impressions and Balance Updates
- Evie is the winter witch of Paladins, equipped with a staff that fires ice towards its target.
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...