Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
SQUARE ENIX® has teamed up with LEVEL-5 to announce a new collaboration welcoming characters from YO-KAI WATCH™ to FINAL FANTASY® XIV. The time limited event will launch this summer and feature a total of 13 different Yo-kai from YO-KAI WATCH, including Jibanyan and Whisper. Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
As part of the collaborative effort with FINAL FANTASY XIV, Chocobo® and Moogle™ will also appear as “Chocobonyan” and “Mooglenyan” in YO-KAI WATCH 3: Sushi and YO-KAI WATCH 3: Tempura which will launch in Japan exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Further details of the collaboration event will be announced in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.
- Luna Online Reborn Begins Closed Beta
- Suba Games will begin the closed beta for Luna Online: Reborn, its relaunch of the classic anime MMORPG Luna Online, today.