Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
In just under two years, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally – across Europe, North America, Japan, and China. This number excludes free trial players.
Spurred on by a vibrant community of players, as well as a consistent schedule of content updates, Final Fantasy XIV continues to deliver on the promise of bringing the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy experience to an online world. Players can enjoy the option of joining the adventure together on multiple platforms from the PC to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system (with Remote Play), and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX 2017: Final Thoughts + Cosplay Highlights
- Hirez Expo has really grown this year from last year, and the audience for all events was raucous and insane.
- Maypole Challenge arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo has launched the Maypole Challenge update for MicroVolts.
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.