Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
In just under two years, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally – across Europe, North America, Japan, and China. This number excludes free trial players.
Spurred on by a vibrant community of players, as well as a consistent schedule of content updates, Final Fantasy XIV continues to deliver on the promise of bringing the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy experience to an online world. Players can enjoy the option of joining the adventure together on multiple platforms from the PC to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system (with Remote Play), and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Launches May 21
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the upcoming release of the Blood Harvest expansion for Forsaken World.
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- RuneScape Hosts 4th of July Event
- Despite its British roots, RuneScape has decided to throw a 4th July party to celebrate with its American players.