Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled “Soul Surrender.”
Soul Surrender is a major update that features a wealth of new content. Players will be able to continue the main story campaign with a new set of quests involving the Warriors of Darkness and the reunion of Alphinaud and Alisaie. The final chapter of the Alexander raid dungeon is also available in two difficulties for adventurers ready to face that final challenge.
The update also features:
Two new dungeons: Heroes can journey into the mountains of Xelphatol, battling against the Ixal to prevent the summoning of Garuda, or take on new challenges to obtain long-forgotten knowledge in The Great Gubal Library (Hard).
New Side Quests: A return to Hildibrand, and new quests from the Saint Endalim’s Sophisticate.
Housing Updates: Each housing ward now offers apartments that include a shared chocobo stable and lobby.
Grand Company updates, PvP updates, new missions and much more are also available. You can learn the full details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS...
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Most Anticipated Games of E3 2015
- They’ll take all the coverage they can get, meaning we’re going to be all hands-on deck bringing you that coverage.