Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
This week, Final Fantasy XIV has launched patch 3.05. The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
Alexander: Gordias (Savage) is a brutal new raid area that resets weekly and adds new rewards for those able to meet its challenges. Seal Rock (Seize) is a new PvP encounter in Frontline that will reward players with PvP experience, Wolf Marks, and Allagan tomestones.
Many other updates, changes, and fixes have gone live in the patch, so read up on the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
- Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...