Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
After announcing plans at the first ever European FINAL FANTASY® XIV Fan Festival in London last year, Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.
Speaking during the latest ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’, which took place as part of a 14-hour Japanese Livestream to commemorate the second anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida, announced the arrival of the European Data Centre in October this year.
In order to prepare for the start of operations of the European Data Centres, Worlds subject to transfer to the new data centre are scheduled to undergo maintenance for three to five days. Further information regarding World transfers, and the details of the maintenance will be shared via the Lodestone at a later date; http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.
- WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
- Crowfall: July 2015 Founder's Update
- The co-founders of ArtCraft Entertainment - developers of Crowfall - have released their July 2015 community update newsletter.