Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.
The FFXIV development team hosted a 14-hour live broadcast, featuring the 31st installment of “Letter from the Producer LIVE.” Producer/director Naoki Yoshida showcased upcoming content, addressed fan feedback, and previewed Patch 3.4 “Soul Surrender,” releasing on September 27. The new patch will include new main scenario quests, dungeons, trials, the final wing of the Alexander raid, and more. A recap can be found here.
The third anniversary also continues in-game with “The Rising” seasonal event, a celebration of remembrance, featuring fun activities and exciting in-game rewards for players to enjoy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
- Nexon opens an early look at Navy Field 2, a battle simulation MMO set to open in 2013.
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.
- SWTOR The Gemini Deception Now Available
- The GEMINI Deception is available now to all SWTOR players and raises the stakes as the Outlander prepares for the ultimate showdown.