Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Over 4 Million Registered Users Confirmed
To celebrate the 4 million accounts, Square Enix is holding a free login campaign from Friday, February 27, 2015 (12:00 A.M. PST) to Monday, March 9, 2015 (12:00 A.M. PST). During this time, adventurers taking a break from Eorzea can once again experience all that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN has to offer – free of charge!
The longer than usual free login campaign will also give players the chance to experience the newly implemented contents of Patch 2.51, which features the highly anticipated Manderville Gold Saucer.
- Players who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period.
This title offers the growing community multiple options from the PC to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system (with Remote Play). With major patch updates including the most recent Patch 2.5 “Before the Fall,” and the upcoming major expansion, HEAVENSWARD™, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN offers players exciting new playable content on a regular basis.
For more info, visit www.finalfantasyxiv.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Passes Over $3 Million in Funding
- Artcraft Entertainment has gained over $3 million in funding for its flagship MMO, Crowfall.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Announce eSports Series with ESL
- Aeria Games and ESL (eSports League) have announced two new eSports events for A.V.A.