Final Fantasy XIV: ARR – New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The latest images offer players a glimpse into brand-new dungeons like the Lost City of Amdapor and new Hard Mode dungeons, including the lurid Halatali and the Illuminati overrun Brayflox’s Longstop. High-level players can also get a sneak peek at the Second Binding Coil of Bahamut raid which will be the highest level of difficulty available.
Patch 2.2 (Through the Maelstrom) for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will release later this month for PC and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
More details on the update can be found here at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_2_Through_The_Maelstrom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.