Final Fantasy XIV: ARR – New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The latest images offer players a glimpse into brand-new dungeons like the Lost City of Amdapor and new Hard Mode dungeons, including the lurid Halatali and the Illuminati overrun Brayflox’s Longstop. High-level players can also get a sneak peek at the Second Binding Coil of Bahamut raid which will be the highest level of difficulty available.
Patch 2.2 (Through the Maelstrom) for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will release later this month for PC and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
More details on the update can be found here at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_2_Through_The_Maelstrom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
- This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-antici...
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...
- Peace Comes To Grepolis Server
- InnoGames has announced the release of Hyperborea, a peaceful server for Grepolis.