Final Fantasy XIV: ARR – New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The latest images offer players a glimpse into brand-new dungeons like the Lost City of Amdapor and new Hard Mode dungeons, including the lurid Halatali and the Illuminati overrun Brayflox’s Longstop. High-level players can also get a sneak peek at the Second Binding Coil of Bahamut raid which will be the highest level of difficulty available.
Patch 2.2 (Through the Maelstrom) for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will release later this month for PC and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
More details on the update can be found here at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_2_Through_The_Maelstrom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: 3rd closed beta coming soon
- Publisher Trion Worlds and developer XLGAMES have concluded the second Closed Beta Event for its long-awaited MMORPG adventure ArcheAge to gre...
- Atlas Reactor Freelancer Review: Kaigin, the Warpstalker
- Kaigin the Warpstalker is a deadly and elusive firepower assassin that can solo carry games.
- EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
- CCP Games announces the release of Kronos for EVE Online, marking a new change in the game's development cycle.