Final Fantasy XIV: ARR – New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The latest images offer players a glimpse into brand-new dungeons like the Lost City of Amdapor and new Hard Mode dungeons, including the lurid Halatali and the Illuminati overrun Brayflox’s Longstop. High-level players can also get a sneak peek at the Second Binding Coil of Bahamut raid which will be the highest level of difficulty available.
Patch 2.2 (Through the Maelstrom) for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will release later this month for PC and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
More details on the update can be found here at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_2_Through_The_Maelstrom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sandboxr & Hi-Rez Studios Partner to Bring 3D Printing & NFC to SMITE
- Sandboxr, Inc., partnered with Hi-Rez Studios, Inc., brought the first 3D printed and NFC offering to their ever-increasing fan base for the 2...
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 23 Preview - Mark of Death
- Sitting down to press events is always a fun experience. The developers come out of their cubicles and talk about the game, show off some feat...
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.