Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to player vs. player (PvP) battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes. Fans of PvP will be excited to learn that today’s patch increases the PvP rank to Rank 40 (previously 30) and introduces new job-specific PvP gear for each job to wear into battle.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grey Shores of Oblivion Opens in Knight Age
- On February 5, Joymax opened up the new area in Knight age, called the Grey Shores of Oblivion.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.