Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to player vs. player (PvP) battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes. Fans of PvP will be excited to learn that today’s patch increases the PvP rank to Rank 40 (previously 30) and introduces new job-specific PvP gear for each job to wear into battle.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- Dizzel Fully Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that Dizzel's Early Access has concluded and the full release version of the game will be available today...