Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
Square Enix, Inc. announced today the release of Patch 2.45 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn®. The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding – a special rite of passage for two individuals wishing to pledge each other a lifetime of devotion, which features a stunning ceremony, gorgeous outfits for hosts and guests, special gifts, and more.
Further, the patch continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series, and marks the first time that the upgraded weapons will take on a new appearance, introducing iconic FINAL FANTASY weapons such as the Excalibur. The update also ushers in adjustments for the dragoon and ninja jobs, a new feature that allows seasoned veterans to assist their fellow adventurers in the Final Coil of Bahamut, new items, and much more.
The full Patch 2.45 notes can be found at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Ertheia Continent Expansion Annouced
- NCSOFT, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced Ertheia, the next content expa...
- RAPPELZ: Trials of Devildom Set for Release on September 12th
- Epic 9.5 is on the way for Rappelz and promises to bring a host of new features and challenges to the community, such as a new dungeon.
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...