Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots in a presentation. Game Insight revealed in a news piece today some of the presentation shown.
The game is being built using Unreal Engine 4 and little has been told about it so far, other than it will offer a more solo-friendly experience while retaining core FFXI gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.