Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots in a presentation. Game Insight revealed in a news piece today some of the presentation shown.
The game is being built using Unreal Engine 4 and little has been told about it so far, other than it will offer a more solo-friendly experience while retaining core FFXI gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hades' Star Press Alpha Impressions
- Quite simply, this is one mobile game in a class of its own.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Opening Cinematic Revealed
- This past weekend, producer/director Naoki Yoshida hosted the 20th installment in the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series.
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.