Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include:
- New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of Adoulin by focusing on the witches of the Blackthorn Coven and the exorcists, which were only briefly touched upon in the main scenario;
- The debut of the “Gifts” system that allows players to unlock various job-specific bonuses and special equipment;
- Major revamps to the accuracy rates and weapon skills of one-hand weapons, as well as various other job adjustments;
- The addition of new notorious monsters for Wanted battles, and much more.
Detailed information on the December version update can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Chapter Begins for Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the next chapter for its popular MMORPG...
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.
- Shotgun News 10/18: Lord of the Rings, Champions, and Dogs of War
- Daily MMO news featuring Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, and Dogs of War.