Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include:
- New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of Adoulin by focusing on the witches of the Blackthorn Coven and the exorcists, which were only briefly touched upon in the main scenario;
- The debut of the “Gifts” system that allows players to unlock various job-specific bonuses and special equipment;
- Major revamps to the accuracy rates and weapon skills of one-hand weapons, as well as various other job adjustments;
- The addition of new notorious monsters for Wanted battles, and much more.
Detailed information on the December version update can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...
- League of Angels: Cross-Server Tournament This Week
- Playing League of Angels every day is not enough, well it is if you like to stay unknown and forgotten. To make a true impression in the game ...
- Guild Wars 2: Recieving First-Person POV, Other Camera Options
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced changes coming to the camera system in Guild Wars ...