Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include:
- New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of Adoulin by focusing on the witches of the Blackthorn Coven and the exorcists, which were only briefly touched upon in the main scenario;
- The debut of the “Gifts” system that allows players to unlock various job-specific bonuses and special equipment;
- Major revamps to the accuracy rates and weapon skills of one-hand weapons, as well as various other job adjustments;
- The addition of new notorious monsters for Wanted battles, and much more.
Detailed information on the December version update can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Open Beta Now Live
- GameSamba today announced the beginning of open beta service for the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.