Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include:
- New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of Adoulin by focusing on the witches of the Blackthorn Coven and the exorcists, which were only briefly touched upon in the main scenario;
- The debut of the “Gifts” system that allows players to unlock various job-specific bonuses and special equipment;
- Major revamps to the accuracy rates and weapon skills of one-hand weapons, as well as various other job adjustments;
- The addition of new notorious monsters for Wanted battles, and much more.
Detailed information on the December version update can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia World Update Focuses On Mount Upgrade & Previews Expansion
- This week, SOA Games has unveiled their latest patch update for their action-packed anime MMORPG, Luvinia World.
- WildStar Reveals Season 1.5 Details
- With the Invasion: Nexus patch, WildStar is introducing a one-drop PvP Season, 1.5.
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.