Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force begins closed beta
- Brick Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.
- SMITE - Now Fully Released in North America and Europe
- Hi-Rez Studios, a ldeveloper of free-to-play online action games, has today officially released their MOBA SMITE in North America and Europe.
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.