Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.