Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...