Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nutaku.com Announces Flower Knight Girl
- Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will be launching "Flower Knight Girl&qu...
- Total War: WARHAMMER – New Gameplay Footage Released
- Total War: WARHAMMER – New Gameplay Footage Released - Footage of The Empire Grand Campaign Revealed
- Chapter 7.5 coming soon to Pockie Ninja
- NGames has announced that Pockie Ninja will receive its next update, Chapter 7.5, on February 13.