Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The video focuses on the game’s core gameplay features, discussing design goals, flight modelling specifics, and looking at some of the historical facts that build World of Warplane’s combat aerial stunts and tactics. Developers also introduce a list of upgradeable modules, discuss customization, reveal details about damage modeling, and give a glimpse at ground targets.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks, and is currently developing World of Battleships and World of Tanks Generals.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Free Veteran Weekend
- This weekend Heroes & Generals has been avaliable on Steam for 30 days and more than 1 million players have installed Heroes & General...
- League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
- Two new posts have gone public this week on LoL's forums discussing major changes.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Unveils Menace of the Underdark
- Turbine has released details about Menace of the Underdark, Dungeon & Dragons Online first Expansion Pack.