Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The video focuses on the game’s core gameplay features, discussing design goals, flight modelling specifics, and looking at some of the historical facts that build World of Warplane’s combat aerial stunts and tactics. Developers also introduce a list of upgradeable modules, discuss customization, reveal details about damage modeling, and give a glimpse at ground targets.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks, and is currently developing World of Battleships and World of Tanks Generals.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...
- WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.