Fiesta Online players get new way to earn prizes
Fiesta Online has partnered up with Live Gamer to offer its players a new way to earn exclusive prizes.
Through the partnership, players can watch in-game videos to earn credits called “Views.” These credits can then be exchanged in a special premium shop that includes mounts, mini houses, mini pets, dances, and costumes. Views are awarded one per video (with “special” videos awarding multiple views), and prizes currently range from costing four views to 108 views.
Fiesta Online is published by Outspark, which also publishes Luvinia Online.
Fiesta Online Gameplay Screenshot
Fiesta Teams Up with Live Gamer, Giving Players New Ways to Earn In-Game Items
Watch Videos for Free Premium Goods
SAN FRANCISCO – November 03, 2011 – Fiesta, the fantasy-based MMO RPG powerhouse from Outspark, has teamed up with Live Gamer to bring its players a new way to earn premium in-game goods for free. Over 90 new items are available to players through Live Gamer’s video engagement platform including mounts, mini houses, mini pets, dances and costumes.
Now, players are able to level up their character and advance more quickly by watching fun, in game videos in exchange for credits, which can then be redeemed for premium items of the players’ choosing. Outspark has also dedicated an entirely new store filled with exciting new goods that are now available to players who view the short video clips.
“We’re always looking for ways to give players what they want,” says Philip Yun, CEO of Outspark. “Frequently, what they want is more ways to help get premium items in the game. We feel this partnership is a win-win for all parties involved.”
Check out the new video section at http://store.outspark.com/fiesta/minigames/video, download Fiesta at http://fiesta.outspark.com or see what the community has been up to at http://fiesta.outspark.com/community .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- F1 Race Stars: New racing game powerslides onto iOS devices
- Codemasters® today announced that a new free-to-play world of FORMULA 1™ fun has launched as F1 RACE STARS™ races onto iPad, iPhones and ...