Fiesta Online Moves to gamigo
In light of Outspark shutting down operations, gamigo has picked up the assets for Fiesta Online.
Fiesta Online has been a very successful MMO from the beginning, with a strong community. Fiesta Online has over 1.2 million registered users, and gamigo is eager to keep the community alive and strong as ever. As part of the change, gamigo will be relocating their officers from New York to San Francisco, and a great part of the Outspark team will join gamigo as well.
No other information has been provided as to whether any of Outspark’s other titles will be picked up or continued for the North American market.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.