FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY, the first mobile fencing game for iOS and Android platforms. Developed by global publisher My.com, FIE SWORDPLAY is a deeply immersive fencing simulation experience that features stunning 3D graphics and real fencing physics!
FIE SWORDPLAY is the very first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that are officially supported by the FIE. Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to a true fencing master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios announces the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One
- Today Hi-Rez Studios revealed the first details for the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One (SWC).
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...