FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY, the first mobile fencing game for iOS and Android platforms. Developed by global publisher My.com, FIE SWORDPLAY is a deeply immersive fencing simulation experience that features stunning 3D graphics and real fencing physics!
FIE SWORDPLAY is the very first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that are officially supported by the FIE. Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to a true fencing master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...