FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The newly launched content offers players a number of new dungeon environments to explore, new quests and side-quests to follow, skills to acquire and the highly anticipated Chocobo Raising and Housing (private rooms).
The Patch also features Frontline, a three-faction PVP where up to 72 players can go head-to-head in direct combat. The Frontline battles are set within the borders of Carteneau, as Eorzea’s nations wage war to take hold of the much-coveted Allagan Ruins.
When the world is thrown into chaos, who will rise to defend those too weak to defend themselves? The Sahagin summoned Leviathan, Lord of the Whorl, that the unbridled fury of the sea would wash away those who would threaten their livelihood. Eorzea’s people turned to the Warriors of Light, who drove this sinister serpent back into the briny deep. Now, new voices can be heard. From the deserts of Thanalan, to the verdant woods of the Black Shroud, to the snowy peaks of Coerthas, these voices cry out for a champion. Who will heed their call as the defender of Eorzea?
A full list of the new content can be found below:
- Primal Fight Hard/Extreme Mode: Ramuh
- Outdoor-Dungeon: Hullbreaker Isle
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Stone Vigil!
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Tam-Tara Deepcroft
- Skill Item: Desynthesis
- Daily Hunt
- Frontline: Three-faction PvP
- Continuation of the Crystal Tower
- New Main Story and Side Quests
- Chocobo Raising
- Housing (Private Chambers)
For more info, visit http://www.rakeingrass.com/game_rampage_knights.php
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Ends, Development Continues
- Heroic Games canceled their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...