FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
Following the release of Patch 2.5 – Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, a Free Login Weekend will take place from Friday 30th January to (08:00 GMT) to Monday 2nd February (08:00 GMT).
During this time, adventurers taking a break from Eorzea can once again experience all that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn has to offer free of charge!
Players who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period.
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, Patch 2.5 and the upcoming free login weekend please visit: http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces "Mercenaries Strike Back"
- GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular fr...
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
- LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
- LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.