FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Announces Stream Preview of Next Update 2.2
Square Enix today announced the twelfth installment in the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series, featuring producer / director Naoki Yoshida and other development team members of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™.
To be streamed on Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 4:00 AM PST, this installment (as the first of a two-part special) will offer fans a sneak peek of the upcoming Patch 2.2 content, including:
- – The Coming of Leviathan – The next primal that adventurers will face off against
- – A Glimpse of the Ruins of Amdapor – Where players will delve deeper into the mysteries of this lost civilization
- – The Binding Coil of Bahamut – Check out what new twists and turns await
The livestream will also feature community questions with Yoshida, plus an appearance by Assistant Director Hiroshi Takai, who will speak about game’s design and answer questions from fans. The team will also give a report on the upcoming PlayStation®4 system version and update fans on other miscellaneous news.
Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XII can be viewed via the following:
- – YouTube Live
- – Niconico Live
- – Twitch
For more information, including how to submit questions, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/mlj5hze.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 7 Recap
- Stomps, stomps, and more stomps, it’s Group Stage Day 7!