FF XIV ARR: “The Art of Eorzea – Another Dawn” available now
From today, FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ fans and adventurers can immerse themselves in the beauty of Eorzea in the new ‘The Art of Eorzea – Another Dawn’ art book, available to purchase now via the Square Enix Ltd., Online Store!
Making its debut at the FINAL FANTASY® XIV FAN FESTIVAL in London last month, “The Art of Eorzea – Another Dawn” show-cases the graphical and artistic beauty of Eorzea, its inhabitants, threats and more – in a collection of over 1,000 illustrations, sketches and bonus art across 304 stunning, full-colour pages. The art book also features both Japanese and English text written by FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn artists themselves.
“The Art of Eorzea – Another Dawn” art book is available to order now via the Square Enix Online Store at: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk. Each copy of the art book also comes with a special in-game bonus item – the “Model Enterprise” minion (including miniature Cid!).
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn is an online game offering players the chance to be part of an epic and ever-changing universe as you adventure and explore with friends from around the world. Experience all the hallmarks of the best-selling FINAL FANTASY franchise – airships, chocobos, moogles, and more!
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn “Game of the Year” edition is available now for PC. To purchase, and for more information, please visit: https://store.eu.square-enix.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
- Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world's largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information acro...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...