Feat Unlocking Now Available in DC Universe Online
Today, SOE rolled out Game Update 34 for DC Universe Online, which includes a few much anticipated features:
- Feat Unlocking – Allows players to use Replay Badges to unlock feats they have already earned on their other characters. The system gives players the option to play and progress faster on multiple characters, promoting the development and use of alternative characters.
- Green Aura – Green Auras are finally now available! For the first time in DCUO, players have access to the special aura, which is accessible through Promethium Lockboxes.
- Revamped Moon 5v5 PvP Map – The original Moon PvP map has been revamped from a capture the flag map to a three-point capture and hold map, making it even more enjoyable and challenging for heroes and villains looking for a fight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Launch Date Revealed
- Lightbulb Crew is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter-MOBA blend Games of Glory will be available on Steam starting this May 27.
- HeroWarz Open Beta Begins
- In a surprise announcement this morning, KOG Games released the HeroWarz Open Beta.
- Elsword Launches New Dual Character Luciel
- KOG Games today announces the launch of Elsword's newest character, Luciel.
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of its latest DC Universe Online update, which includes feat unlocking, green auras, and a revamp to the Moon PvP map.