Feat Unlocking Now Available in DC Universe Online
Today, SOE rolled out Game Update 34 for DC Universe Online, which includes a few much anticipated features:
- Feat Unlocking – Allows players to use Replay Badges to unlock feats they have already earned on their other characters. The system gives players the option to play and progress faster on multiple characters, promoting the development and use of alternative characters.
- Green Aura – Green Auras are finally now available! For the first time in DCUO, players have access to the special aura, which is accessible through Promethium Lockboxes.
- Revamped Moon 5v5 PvP Map – The original Moon PvP map has been revamped from a capture the flag map to a three-point capture and hold map, making it even more enjoyable and challenging for heroes and villains looking for a fight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Impressions
- Pwarp reviews the state of Aura Kingdom's closed beta.
- Dofus: 'Legends of the Fall' update now available
- The latest update to the DOFUS universe titled LEGENDS OF THE FALL is now available. This update includes a new quest and a new dungeon. Some ...
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of its latest DC Universe Online update, which includes feat unlocking, green auras, and a revamp to the Moon PvP map.