FC Manager: New World Cup Content Available
Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football management PC game has unlocked two features of the game and launched two world cup-related events.
Managers may now invest in facilities, structures that provide increased benefits in gameplay as they are updated. Upgrade the stadium to increase the number of spectators and profit for each match or put your money on the Youth Academy to increase the quality of youth recruits. Another unlocked option is to upgrade the Training facility to increase effectiveness and decrease the cost of training players.
The new update introduces 36 new Team Colours. Team Colours are additional benefits, like +1 to all starters’ stats once the prerequisites are met. These bonuses and more are available with each unique Team Colour.
In addition to the new content, there are two new events in place until the end of the FIFA World Cup: the Guess Who Wins event, where players must guess the winners of the day’s games to accumulate points for consumption at the points shop and Shout Out!, where managers can shout out encouraging messages to their favorite teams to win $100 FIFA Gift Certificates.
For more information, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- World of Warships Closed Beta Departs March 12th
- Wargaming is excited to announce that preparations are underway for the World of Warships Closed Beta, which will begin on March 12. Applicati...
- Ultimate Robot Fighting Now Available
- Reliance Games, a global mobile games publisher and creator with over 50M downloads across such successful hits as Real Steel and Real Steel W...