Faunasphere Update adds Opulent Quarry
Today brought a new update to the Faunasphere server. This update unlocks a new area, the Opulent Quarry, which includes several quests (some repeatable). A news tab has been added to player totems, and totems have also had a revised look to make it easier for players to see their totem’s progress. Other improvements and fixes were also added, and noted in the update notes below.
- The Prospector needs your help! Head to the Goal Station in Gritswallow Flats and help discover the Opulent Quarry!
- There is now a news tab available in your Totem! Check the news tab often to hear about the latest updates, contests, announcements and more.
- We have improved the Totem’s status tab. Take a look!
- You may notice your Fauna are a bit more expressive.
- Keep an eye out for new Party Stores now available in the Watering Hole. They have all you need to throw that birthday, level 20, or ‘It’s a Scratcher!’ party! We will be updating these stores with even more content in future updates, including more Lux items!
- The teleport special effects are functioning again. They will also play when hiding and un-hiding faunas.
- We fixed an issue that caused Fauna to get stuck when trying to harvest a root at the same time as another Fauna.
- Other various small improvements:
- Goal List dialog: Goal names can be clicked to expand and collapse Goals; the unused “Achievements” tab has been removed.
- Egg points earned by recycling blocks and decoration are no longer displayed. (You still earn them, but the egg meter is hidden so we’re hiding the numbers too.)
- Fauna Happiness and Energy Stat indicator (sleepy, happy, etc) icons have been moved to their appropriate bars.
- We added more informative tooltips that display when you are in world editing mode.
- We fixed a glitch that prevented repeatable Goals to update the Abandon Goal button.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winter has returned: Grimm’s Crossing Rejoins Heroes of Newerth
- Fans of the popular MOBA, Heroes of Newerth, can let out a collective sigh of relief, as today the team announced that its snow covered, three...
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.