Faunasphere May 10th update
Faunasphere has begun its monthly updates for March today with a new Paving Stones store in the Duned Tract (Bux). New users will also have an improved tutorial.
More importantly for breeders, there are new gene options: five new eyetypes (Vamp, with five different eyeshadow colors), two new tails (Flower and Mild), and two new colors (Hot Pink and Turquoise).
• There’s a new store in Duned Tract – Paving Stones! Create decorative walkways for your Faunasphere’s visitors.
• The Fauna have been changing once again! Two new colors, two new tails, and one new eye type (with five color variations) has been identified. Check out the Gene Food store in the Frozen Village to find out more!
• New accounts will now have a new and improved tutorial experience.
• We have addressed an issue that was preventing some of our players from receiving the Heat Proof Gene Food when completing the “Swampward Go” goal.
• We have also addressed a UI issue that was affecting some players when they were interacting with other’s Totems.
• The Goal Station in the Rock Garden has been moved to a more central location.
• Returning to the Rock Garden through the World Gate from your Faunasphere will now drop you near the Goal Station.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...
- RF Online offers events and a new server
- RF Online has launched a new server, Primus, and with it come a set of events for players.