Faunasphere January 27th update
Faunasphere has updated its servers today with a small patch.
The patch adds a new area, called the Watering Hole, where players can meet and chat – there are no goals or pollution.
It also adds Valentine’s Items, water blocks that can be used to decorate personal faunaspheres, the ability to block friend and trade requests, and has made a few other bug and UI changes to improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Action RPG Cancelled by EA
- Recently, EA has announced that their upcoming 4 vs. 1 Action RPG "Shadow Realms" has been cancelled. Those that have participated i...
- PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap - SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
- I'll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I've had so far. Instead, I'm going to try and get right down to the nitty gritt...
- Monkey King Online to Launch the 1st Server in GameDP
- Ray Media Group Limited has proud to announced that the 1st server of Monkey King Online is to be launched at MYT 10:00 AM Oct 16th, 2014. The...