Faunasphere January 27th update
Faunasphere has updated its servers today with a small patch.
The patch adds a new area, called the Watering Hole, where players can meet and chat – there are no goals or pollution.
It also adds Valentine’s Items, water blocks that can be used to decorate personal faunaspheres, the ability to block friend and trade requests, and has made a few other bug and UI changes to improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Begins Third Closed Beta
- The third and final closed beta test for Riders of Icarus begins today and runs through Tuesday, June 7.
- Neverwinter to Showcase at PAX East and Reveals Exclusive Mount
- Special surprises are in store for Neverwinter Founders and PAX East attendees.
- Strife Releases Patch 0.4.7
- Strife has released patch 0.4.7 today, adding two new pets: Plunder and Tink.