Faunasphere January 27th update
Faunasphere has updated its servers today with a small patch.
The patch adds a new area, called the Watering Hole, where players can meet and chat – there are no goals or pollution.
It also adds Valentine’s Items, water blocks that can be used to decorate personal faunaspheres, the ability to block friend and trade requests, and has made a few other bug and UI changes to improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- Dragon Nest Unleashes the Green Dragon
- Nexon has released a new video, showing off the new Ultimate Weapon in Dragon Nest, the Green Dragon.
- Minimum Updates With Team Death Match, New Maps, and Steam Sale
- Atari's Minimum has recently launched a new update, and will also be available for $9.99 (a 50% discount) during the Steam Summer Sale.