Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth.” – Asa Reed, Fallen Earth Producer.
Reloaded Productions announced the live release today of version 2.6 for Fallen Earth. In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
Players can place a three, six, or nine plot farm anywhere in the game world, planting seeds in plots or using animal cloning to create crops and livestock. Harvesting these rewards will result in rare and valuable materials. Each farm also comes standard with a farmhouse, some of which include indoor seating and vaults. Also new in the update is the Dusty Box, a new lockbox with Western-Themed gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Brings New Adventures for All
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves is now available for download.
- Legion of Heroes: Now Available Worldwide on Google Play
- Nexon announced that Legion of Heroes, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) offering a PC-quality MMO experience for mo...
- Blacklight Retribution Announces Launch Date
- Blacklight Retribution will officially launch on April 3, Perfect World Entertainment announced today.