Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth.” – Asa Reed, Fallen Earth Producer.
Reloaded Productions announced the live release today of version 2.6 for Fallen Earth. In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
Players can place a three, six, or nine plot farm anywhere in the game world, planting seeds in plots or using animal cloning to create crops and livestock. Harvesting these rewards will result in rare and valuable materials. Each farm also comes standard with a farmhouse, some of which include indoor seating and vaults. Also new in the update is the Dusty Box, a new lockbox with Western-Themed gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Koei Tecmo 2015 Preview - Full Event Recap
- Last week Zelus attended a special Koei-Tecmo America and Team NINJA event to preview a slew of games, including Toukiden: Kiwami, Bladestorm:...
- Total War Rome II + CoH 2 Hosts Anti-Valentine's Day Event
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd present the rematch of the heavyweight strategy gaming contest they said could never happen, wi...
- Maestia Launches Open Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta for their new MMORPG Maestia has offically launched.