Fantasy Realm Online – UO style MMORPG now available
Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifically U7/UO). Developer group “Seamless Network Systems LLC” has been working on the game independently over the past few years putting thousands of hours of development and tens of thousands of dollars into it. Now they’ve developed the game into a state that they feel is ready to share with general public.
Fantasy Realm Online uniquely blends many of the classic aspects of single player RPGs and a massive multiplayer game. It has been designed to be fun to play by yourself and with others.
The world can be explored as a brave adventurer that allows you to battle opponents collect treasures and build your character through quests and combat experiences. Players can also explore the world as a merchant, apprentice under shop keepers, mine mountains for precious metals, chop through forests for rare woods, craft items, and much, much more.
If you would like to play the game, sign up for an account and download the game at http://www.fantasyrealmonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms releases Rural Estate map
- The prize-winning Rural Estate map is now live in Nexon's Combat Arms.
- Iron Bit Launches Major Update in Colonies Online
- With the new update released today, colonists can now build crafting stations in their colonies for to create weapons and armor.
- Goliath Announces Zander Cannon as Writer
- Goliath now features the writing talents of award-winning comics creator Zander Cannon.