Fantasy Realm Online – UO style MMORPG now available
Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifically U7/UO). Developer group “Seamless Network Systems LLC” has been working on the game independently over the past few years putting thousands of hours of development and tens of thousands of dollars into it. Now they’ve developed the game into a state that they feel is ready to share with general public.
Fantasy Realm Online uniquely blends many of the classic aspects of single player RPGs and a massive multiplayer game. It has been designed to be fun to play by yourself and with others.
The world can be explored as a brave adventurer that allows you to battle opponents collect treasures and build your character through quests and combat experiences. Players can also explore the world as a merchant, apprentice under shop keepers, mine mountains for precious metals, chop through forests for rare woods, craft items, and much, much more.
If you would like to play the game, sign up for an account and download the game at http://www.fantasyrealmonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!