Fantasy Earth Zero Open Beta Begins March 3rd
The Square Enix developed MMORPG known as Fantasy Earth Zero will enter open beta testing on March 3rd, 2010. Four events have been announced for the launch by Gamepot USA who is publishing FEZ in North America.
The first of these events is an item giveaway. Players who login and participate in a ‘war’ in the first week of release will receive a limited edition weapon. There are nine weapons to chose from, all with a golden hue.
The second event rewards the ten player who find and report the biggest bugs in the game. The top three bug catchers will receive $30 in potcash and all ten will receive a special Venomous Dead hat.
The third event is a GM War. Three times a day during the first week, two GMs will go to war. Players can join either side and take part in these epic battles.
The fourth and final event is GM Question Time. During specific times throughout the first week, GMs will be present at the capital cities to answer player questions.
Fantasy Earth Zero is an old game, but if Gamepot USA can provide quality support and keep the community active, it could be a lot of fun. Gamepot also publishes Mir 2 and Bright Shadow in the US.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- Rusty Hearts previews new character and raid
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new content update coming to Rusty Hearts on March 22.
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...